The staff at Sun N Fun have announced that the Wednesday show on 22 April will be “Warbird Day“. Flying demos will focus on fighters and bombers from WW2, Korea and Vietnam eras.
• The Texas Flying Legends Museum (A B25 Mitchell will fly in, accompanied by a fighter escort. It will be attacked by a REAL Japanese Zero, then fought off in an epic dogfight by a Chance-Vought Corsair)
• The Aeroshell Aerobatic Team
• Lee Lauderback from Stallion 51 Flight Operations
• Gregory W Colyer/Ace Maker Airshows‘ T33 Shooting Star Demo
• The CAF Red Tail Squadron‘s P-51 Mustang