There are warbirds across the entire state and here is a list of all of them. This page is currently under construction (and probably always will be). UPDATED: 21 April 2016
- Fantasy of Flight, Polk City
- Florida Wing, Commemorative Air Force, Deland
- Valiant Air Command, Titusville (pictures)
- Stallion 51, Kissimmee
- American Aero Services, New Symrna
- Kissimmee Air Museum, Kissimmee
- Wings over Miami, Miami
- Florida Air Museum, Lakeland
- NAS Sanford Memorial, Sanford (Home of a PV-1 Ventura restoration)
- P-51 “E Pluribis Unum“, Daytona Beach
- P-51 (N51DL), Sarasota
- P-51 “Sizzlin Liz“, Fort Lauderdale
- P-51 “The Rebel”, Wellington
- P-51 “Luscious Lisa”, Key West
3 thoughts on “Where are the Warbirds?”
There are 14 planes in the Warbird Adventure hangar including the FW 190 restoration “White One” in Kissimmee. They have been in operation for over 10 years and are located in a brand new hangar. WarbirdAdventures.com
the most active Grumman TBM-3E in the current airshow circuit on the east coast is based at FHB (Fernandina Beach).
this year flew airshows at Charleston AFB SC, Seymour-Johnson AFb NC, Langley AFB Va. Andrews AFB, Md. and lastly at PDK, Ga.
Flying the Amelia Island Airshow on 3 July.
Was restored and has been based there since 2009 when it was flown in from Canada.
send me a picture and I will post it.